Re: Patch for gnu_java_net_PlainDatagramSocketImpl.c

From: Michael Koch
Subject: Re: Patch for gnu_java_net_PlainDatagramSocketImpl.c
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:44:02 +0200

Am Freitag, 29. Oktober 2004 10:30 schrieb Dr. Torsten Rupp:
> Hi,
>
> gnu_java_net_PlainDatagramSocketImpl.c seems to contain a small
> error. Please find a patch below. I also changed "this" into "thiz"
> for C++-compatibility in gnu_java_net_PlainDatagramSocketImpl.c and
> gnu_java_net_PlainSocketImpl.c .

Thanks for your contribution.

It was hard for me to see the functional changes in your patch as it
does functional changes and code cleanups. Can you please provide
seperate patches for this in the future ?

We should rewrite all usages of "this" to "obj". I think this is most
common name inside GNU classpath sources and cleaning this up to use
one name for the same thing over all is good.

I can't test this patch because I go into holiday today. I'm sure MArk
will test it and do the right comments on it. From what I saw as
functional changes it was okay.

Thanks,

Michael
--