Re: trouble configuring Classpath CVS head

From: Steven Augart
Subject: Re: trouble configuring Classpath CVS head
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:41:32 -0400

Steven Augart wrote:
 I saw that PKG_CHECK_MODULES is
defined in classpath/pkg.m4, and I went ahead and manually copied pkg.m4 to /usr/local/share/aclocal

I should have explicitly mentioned here that, once I manually copied pkg.m4, then when I ran autogen.sh it did create aclocal.m4 with the PKG_CHECK_MODULES definition included, and autoconf did make a valid configure script.

--
Steven Augart

Jikes RVM, a free, open source, Virtual Machine:
http://oss.software.ibm.com/jikesrvm