Re: Eclipse on Jikes RVM with CVS head (almost)

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: Eclipse on Jikes RVM with CVS head (almost)
Date: 30 Jan 2003 20:18:33 -0500

Julian Dolby <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings,
>
>    I have just checked in some code to Jikes RVM, and have just been using
> Eclipse on Jikes RVM built with the GNU Classpath libraries, both Jikes RVM
> and GNU Classpath being the CVS head versions.

Awesome!  I'm definitely going to get to checking those patches in by
sometime this coming weekend.  I've become side-tracked temporarily by
some problems with our java.net.Socket stuff but it's getting better
now.  I'll give JRVM a try after the patches are in and I think we'll
have a release soon.
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>