classpath-inetlib

[Classpath-inetlib] inetlib is moving

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: [Classpath-inetlib] inetlib is moving
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:22:17 +0000

inetlib is moving into the classpathx project, since it is a direct
dependency of classpathx modules and not a direct dependency within
classpath itself.

Within classpath, we have implementations of the HTTP and FTP URLStreamHandler
mechanisms that have code copied from the inetlib sources, but they don't
directly refer to any gnu.inet.* classes. If we find any bugs in the FTP
or HTTP implementations in classpathx inetlib, I will ensure they are back
ported into classpath.

I will move the mailing list over to the classpathx project as well:
Mark, could you please provide me with the current subscriber list?
--
Chris Burdess