cjk-list

Re: [cjk] output with source han and xdvipdfmx

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [cjk] output with source han and xdvipdfmx
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 09:45:36 +0200 (CEST)

> I just created a MWE sample-auto-pst-pdf.tex for the use of the
> package auto-pst-pdf.

No time currently to play with this, but...

> I generated from that the file sample-auto-pst-pdf-dvips.pdf along
> the route latex-dvips-gsview/ghostscript and the file
> sample-auto-pst-pdf.pdf directly via PDFLaTeX.  As you can see by
> comparing source and output, in both cases the LaTeX path ist
> used...

... both pstool and auto-pst-pdf document this, so no surprise here.
The main question, however, is whether you still get stack size errors
with your document – and *this* is what I consider a bug, either in
one of the used packages, or in the input itself.  If you do, please
reduce the document and loaded packages as much as possible (piece by
piece) to find out what triggers the error.

    Werner