cinvoke-dev

Re: [cinvoke-dev] Fwd: Is this project still alive?

From: Dwight Schauer
Subject: Re: [cinvoke-dev] Fwd: Is this project still alive?
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:25:25 -0600

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Will Weisser <address@hidden> wrote:
> I wish you luck in your endeavors.  I wonder if it would be better to move
> all the existing web site html into the google code wiki.  The only thing
> that wouldn't work for that is the generated Doxygen documentation.  Of
> course, I don't know what your plans are concerning the C library docs, but
> I'll just leave them on savannah for now and we can address that if/when you
> want to regenerate them.

Thanks. I'll figure something out on the Doxygen stuff.

http://code.google.com/p/cinvoke/ is now up.

I converted the repository to mercurial, all the previous subversion
history is present.

I've not updated the wiki yet, I have several code fixes/changes to make first.

If anyone on this list wants access to the project, please let me know

--DAS