Re: Partial automation of egg dependencies

From: felix . winkelmann
Subject: Re: Partial automation of egg dependencies
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 20:56:32 +0100

Actually, perhaps the best way would be to use a custom build
using csm to build the components of the egg. A little bit of
inventiveness might be required, but I think it should be possible.

I added a "-compile-imports" to csm today to force import libs to
be compiled, which may be a start. Perhaps we can cover this
particular scenario without too much extra effort.