Re: How to share knowledge about known bugs?

From: Jörg F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: How to share knowledge about known bugs?
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 12:15:51 +0100

see towards the end of the message, what I men with "block lists":

I mean some piece of (shared) machine readable source code listing the
limitations, or rather the attribute.  Like '(thread-safe yes) maybe
even as part of the egg file (the license is already there, which would
allow to filter for, say, "GPL compatible" or "GPL free").

It's a lot of work to figure all these things out of either source
or documentation.  The idea: maybe we can somehow share the results.

Best

Jörg