Re: Actor model implementation, seeking feedback

From: Théo Cavignac
Subject: Re: Actor model implementation, seeking feedback
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 10:59:57 +0200

Hi ! That's cool, actor model is very useful !

Also nng is soo cool, that would be fantastic if you could extract a standalone binding egg from your work !

How does your implementation perform in purely local single process environment where serialization and encryption are not required ?

Cheers !

Théo