Re: New egg (json-rpc) and some words about LSP

From: Diego
Subject: Re: New egg (json-rpc) and some words about LSP
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:45:12 +0000

> There are still some problems, for instance I noticed that
> chicken-doc doesn't find some symbols like 'string-map under
> (scheme base). Any ideas why?

AFAIK that's basically cause chicken-doc does nothing more than
rely on existing documentation (as opposed to some kind of module
introspection). (scheme base) isn't properly documented on the
wiki, so chicken-doc has no way of picking that up. This is
actually true for all of r7rs - I've been meaning to take a look
at maybe documenting r7rs more extensively in the wiki.

Even beyond that though, chicken-doc doesn't actually seem to have
a notion of modules at all - only egg names. So in any case it would
be listed as (r7rs string-map). It might be worthwhile to look into
adding module introspection to chicken-doc in the future...

- Diego