New egg: r7rs-tools

From: Diego
Subject: New egg: r7rs-tools
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 18:51:44 +0000

Hi all,

I've made a new egg r7rs-tools that provides r7csc and r7csi, which are roughly
r7rs-only-by-default versions of csc and csi (essentially, the initial
environment is only (scheme base) by default, no scheme, (chicken base) or
(chicken syntax)). The egg has passed test-new-egg, and the release-info url is
here:

  https://code.dieggsy.com/r7rs-tools/plain/r7rs-tools.release-info

I've not tested this for very large or complicated projects, but it seems to
work so far for simple examples.

Docs are available here:

  https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/r7rs-tools

- Diego