Re: New Egg: Termbox

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: New Egg: Termbox
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 08:53:56 +0100

Hi Justin,

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 12:36:14 -0700 Justin Meiners <address@hidden> wrote:

> I just created a new egg which is bindings for the termbox library.
> I have done my best to follow documentation, but this is my first egg, so I
> could use you're feedback and corrections.
>
> Github page:
> https://github.com/justinmeiners/chicken-termbox
>
> Release Info:
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/justinmeiners/chicken-termbox/master/termbox.release-info

Sorry for the long time to reply.

I took a superficial look at the egg and it looks quite ok, as far as I
can tell.

I've added it to the coop.  Thanks for making it available!

When you have a chance, please add some documentation to the wiki.  If
you need an account, please contact me.

All the best.
Mario
--