Re: RAM usage of applications?

From: Lassi Kortela
Subject: Re: RAM usage of applications?
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 18:31:15 +0200

I added (let loop () (loop)) after the (print "Hello world") so I could watch the process, and Windows is charging it with 2.6 MB.  I don't know how, if at all, Windows allocates DLL memory to applications with the DLL open.

The DLL file can be substantially larger than the runtime image if it contains debug information, PE resources or other things that are not loaded by default. Not sure whether that's the case here, or how to check it on Windows.