Re: [Chicken-users] Auto CompletionProblems

From: Dan Leslie
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Auto CompletionProblems
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 15:46:01 +0000

It sounds like the implementation is not set.

Try putting this as the first line in your source file:

;;; -*- mode: scheme; geiser-scheme-implementation: chicken -*-

If that fixes your problems, then you'll probably want to limit Geiser to the one implementation, globally, or add that to all your chicken files.

-Dan

Sent from ProtonMail mobile