Re: [Chicken-users] GraphQL libraries coming soon

From: Mark Janssen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] GraphQL libraries coming soon
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:36:10 +0200

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019, at 17:54, Lassi Kortela wrote:
We're exploring making a GraphQL API for the Schemedoc project

In case anyone wants to advise or to test this early for your own
project, let me know.

I am currently working on a GraphQL PoC at work. The chicken deployment story combined with GraphQL suppport would be very nice.

So I am very interested to look at this. Some ideas off the bat already:

1. Think about N+1 early, most real life projects will need some sort of dataloader. It's nice if it's integrated.
2. Allow a schema first approach. This helps with interop, I have seen dotnet graphql schemas which are easily recognizable as such.

Mark