[Chicken-users] Port of racket/math to Chicken egg

From: Diego
Subject: [Chicken-users] Port of racket/math to Chicken egg
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 04:02:50 +0000

I've begun to port https://docs.racket-lang.org/math/index.html to a Chicken
Scheme egg here:

https://github.com/dieggsy/chicken-math

math.number-theory (equivalent to math/number-theory in racket) is finished
with tests passing, so at least that should be usable. Development on the rest
has stalled a bit as I haven't quite figured out how to port all the special
syntax in some modules.

I'd like to add this to the egg repository, as long as it's ok that it's
technically not 'complete' at this point. I'm also wondering wether a more
descriptive name than simply 'math' would be better (e.g. racket-math?) so as
to avoid ambiguity or confusion.

- Diego