Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN 5.1.0 release candidate available

From: ipcore
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN 5.1.0 release candidate available
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 00:04:00 +0200

Yes, running chicken-belt with -b will run make spotless. Which I assume is required to build bootstrap CHICKEN, but in this case also appears to break it.

On the bright side: Building from tarball as suggested works. So...

Operating system: Gentoo 2.6
Hardware platform: x86_64
C Compiler: clang 8.2.0
Installation works?: yes