Re: [Chicken-users] more 'foreign' questions

From: Christoph Lange
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] more 'foreign' questions
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 21:09:23 +0100

Thanks! This all works now, and I learned a lot.

I now get a void pointer to some data in memory, and the length of the payload. How can I make that e.g. a blob? Or a string?
we’re trying to stop using string for non-char data so blob please ;-)

Sorry. Didn't want to frighten you ;-) I almost always have strings in there (JSON), that's why I asked. ... but when I put everything together, hope it will end up as a new egg, I'll surely return the blob, so that people can decide freely.