[Chicken-users] Gnuplot pipe

From: Francesco Montanari
Subject: [Chicken-users] Gnuplot pipe
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 16:17:08 +0100

Hi,

I put together a simple interface to Gnuplot, basically popen() with a couple of procedures to plot lists. The motivation is mainly to draw exploratory plots from the interpreter. If you think this may be useful as an egg I'm happy to add wiki documentation. Comments welcome.

https://gitlab.com/montanari/gnuplot-pipe

(Note that for those who have octave installed, the octave egg already provides a gnuplot interface.)

Best,
Francesco