Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-123 egg - generic accessor/modifier

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-123 egg - generic accessor/modifier
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 17:32:34 +0200

Hello Diego,

On Thu, 17 May 2018 09:48:00 -0400 Diego <address@hidden> wrote:

> Whoops, here it is: https://github.com/dieggsy/srfi-123

Thanks a lot.  Your egg has been added to the coop.

A minor issue: srfi-4 is a core unit.  It's doesn't have to been in
.meta's `needs' form (that's for eggs only).

When you have a change, please add some documentation to the wiki.

I've added SRFI-123 to http://wiki.call-cc.org/supported-standards (link
points to the canonical SRFI-123 documentation -- when/if you create a
wiki page for it, please update the link in /supported-standards).

All the best.
Mario