Re: [Chicken-users] two-dimensional syntax-rules

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] two-dimensional syntax-rules
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:55:42 +0100

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 09:31:38AM +0100, Sascha Ziemann wrote:
> I am not sure if it is a bug, because Chibi and Gambit fail, too. But
> Petite Chez does it like Guile.
>
> Is it a bug?

Hello Sascha,

At first glance, it looks like a bug to me.  I'll have to investigate
further, because this macro is pretty wicked in how it plays with
ellipsis, so it might be unspecified territory.

Gauche and Racket accept this macro application, Scheme48 rejects it (but
that's expected, because our syntax-rules is originally from Scheme48).

Cheers,
Peter