Re: [Chicken-users] another egg

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] another egg
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:28:50 +0100

Hi all,

for the time being (as we shall not have yet another gpio egg).

There is a 1.1.0 version of the raspberry-pi-gpio-small egg now here:
http://askemos.org/chicken-eggs/raspberry-pi-gpio-small.release-info
latest source here:
http://askemos.org/chicken-eggs/raspberry-pi-gpio-small/raspberry-pi-gpio-small.tar.gz

This one changes the API in a backward compatible way (see the README).
 The important part: the pin values and the time when the interrupt
occurred are now obtained within the interrupt service routine.  This
gives much better precision.  Also I observed that it is all too easy to
read the wrong value from the pin, since it may change multiple times
during the delay between the interrupt time and CHICKEN eventually
handling it.

Best

/Jörg