[Chicken-users] This may be a bug in chickens hash tables - or my bad

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] This may be a bug in chickens hash tables - or my bad
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 21:47:31 +0100

Hi,

I always assumed that (make-hash-table eq?) would create a hash table
usable with arbitrary chicken objects as keys.

That is especially structures like objects created via define-record
should be valid as keys.  That is: referencing the table using the very
same object (comparing eq? to the key object of the insert operation)
will succeed.

However this fails for me.  At least after the key object was mutated
between insert and reference time.

See attached test case.

Am I trying something illegal here?

Thanks