[Chicken-users] ezxdisp, g2 both work great on Android noroot debian ...

From: Matt Welland
Subject: [Chicken-users] ezxdisp, g2 both work great on Android noroot debian .... but iup, doodle, allegro, cairo all do not ...
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 23:12:17 -0700

Given it's impressive performance and ease of setup noroot debian seems like a great way to enable writing chicken scheme apps that target Android(i) (in addition to Linux and Windows). ezxdisp is a bit primitive and g2 doesn't seem designed for dynamic graphics but if it is all we've got it will do. My question is would anyone be interested in bug reports for one of doodle, allegro, or cairo? I'll do my best to help but would prefer to focus on just one option.

(i) I'm not saying this would replace any native android chicken efforts, just that it is a low barrier to entry for using Chicken on your android device.