Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate 1 available
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 15:30:23 +0200

Hi Jürgen!

Juergen Lorenz <address@hidden> writes:

> Compiler:
> gcc-4.9.2-2

This compiler is known to cause this trouble. If you disable
optimisations for this test, i.e. set -O0 for gcc the problem should go
away.

We still have to narrow it down to a small example we can report to the
gcc developers. I suspect an optimisation step that's missbehaving.

Sorry for your troubles,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.