Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] OAuth Egg v0.2 Released

From: Nick Van Horn
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] OAuth Egg v0.2 Released
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:32:32 -0500

Building on Andy's great work, I've been putting together a collection
of utilities for accessing and working with data pulled from Twitter's
APIs. It's still in its infancy, but the goal is to simplify handling
Twitter's rate limits, pagination of results, etc., and to clean up and
convert returned json data for analytics purposes.

The "clucker" egg as I'm calling it will be available at:

https://github.com/n3mo/clucker

Thanks again Andy!

- Nick