[Chicken-users] Review my Caesar Cipher?

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: [Chicken-users] Review my Caesar Cipher?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:51:37 +0100

Hello,

I found a Scheme implementation of the Caesar cipher on Rosetta Code. It said "This was written by a novice, please review"... So I reviewed it, and basically rewrote it.

I think my version is much better (clearer) but since I too am a novice, I feel bad removing the "novice" warning. Could someone who has used Scheme longer than two weeks have a quick look at my work and tell me if I can remove the warning (or make corrections if my code is not idiomatic or something)?

My version(s):

http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher#Scheme

Previous version:

http://rosettacode.org/mw/index.php?title=Caesar_cipher&oldid=177675#scheme

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.