Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:26:49 -0200

Mario, is there some Salmonella 'best' sample page I should take a look at? Maybe in two weeks I could try to fit the CSS and avoid some problems.

Best wishes,
Arthur

Em 13/02/2014 18:21, "Mario Domenech Goulart" <address@hidden> escreveu:
Hi,

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 21:16:11 +0100 Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 06:10:15PM -0200, Arthur Maciel wrote:
>> Peter, thanks!
>>
>> Who is responsible for commiting the new CSS and changing how the wiki
>> generates HTML? (we need minor HTML changes too - not only CSS).
>
> Do we really need HTML to be changed?  That requires changes in the code
> and a complete purge of the page cache.  I hate touching the qwiki code :(
>
> In any case, Ivan or I would be the ones to talk to about the HTML
> output.  I don't know offhand how the CSS is done.  I think anyone in
> the CHICKEN team can change that file.

We also have the salmonella reports and some static files which use the
same css file as the wiki.  It could still use the old one, in case the
new one doesn't fit well.  We just have to be careful to give the new
one a different name (like chicken2.css :-)).

Best wishes.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario