Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 21:16:11 +0100

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 06:10:15PM -0200, Arthur Maciel wrote:
> Peter, thanks!
>
> Who is responsible for commiting the new CSS and changing how the wiki
> generates HTML? (we need minor HTML changes too - not only CSS).

Do we really need HTML to be changed?  That requires changes in the code
and a complete purge of the page cache.  I hate touching the qwiki code :(

In any case, Ivan or I would be the ones to talk to about the HTML
output.  I don't know offhand how the CSS is done.  I think anyone in
the CHICKEN team can change that file.

Cheers,
Peter
--