[Chicken-users] CMake build support

From: Oleg Kolosov
Subject: [Chicken-users] CMake build support
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 00:18:04 +0400

Hello All.

I am happy to inform you that I have achieved some success converting
Chicken build system from Makefiles to CMake. This initial work is a
proof of concept and still very ugly and incomplete, but certainly will
be improved. I've created a fork of Chicken on
https://github.com/bazurbat/chicken-scheme/tree/cmake-build, so anyone
interested can track progress and make requests there.

If you have proposals or suggestions for the new build system, let's
discuss.

--
Regards, Oleg