[Chicken-users] Nested hash-tables, and so on..

From: mfv
Subject: [Chicken-users] Nested hash-tables, and so on..
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 15:29:09 +0100

Hi,

I've been fooling around a bit with chicken, and now I am on towards a small
project. I have a question regarding the performance of list and
hash-tables.

I plan to use nested hash tables as a data structure e.g.

hash-table1

          key1

             hash-table2

                       key2

                          list/string/some data

Are there objections to such a nested hash table structure e.g. should one
keep it as flat as possible and use multiple hash-table is parallel  in order
to maximize performance?

Regards,

mfv