Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-iup - progressing nicely but have problem wi

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-iup - progressing nicely but have problem with canvas-draw
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 19:22:21 +0100

On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 04:16:01PM -0200, Stephen Eilert wrote:
> Oh, don't get me wrong, I have no issues with it as an user (or even doing
> minor changes on *nix). However, understanding and translating those rules
> to Microsoft's tools required more sanity than I had available (or less
> sanity, I can't tell!).

Have you considered digging into CHICKEN's historical build systems?
We used to have MSVC support before it fell into disrepair.  I think
it worked with both Autofools and CMake (certainly the latter).
You might be able to resurrect some of that stuff, or at least take
a peek at how it used to be done.

Cheers,
Peter
--