Re: [Chicken-users] Questions/nitpicks about Posix I/O

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Questions/nitpicks about Posix I/O
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 00:43:13 -0600

Hi, Evan--

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM, Evan Hanson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Without digging any further, I'd point out that `with-output-to-file` et
> al. also accept #:append

Oh, right ... "Extensions to the Standard." I have a feeling I learned
that once before, but forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

(as with `open-output-file`, which you mention
> but don't use in your example)

I don't think I meant to mention it--maybe I forgot the asterisk somewhere.

As for the rest, it's getting late. Maybe I'll have more tomorrow.
Thanks for the input!

--
Matt Gushee