Re: [Chicken-users] Lowdown & sxml-serializer not working together

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Lowdown & sxml-serializer not working together
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:28:40 -0600

Hi, Jim--

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Jim Ursetto <address@hidden> wrote:
> I don't remember offhand what the rationale was for this in sxml-serializer
> -- I can take a look but it might not be until this weekend.

Sounds good. I was actually hoping to be able to blame lowdown for
this, since I don't really like the way it makes every word and every
space a separate text node. But maybe that's more efficient? And
actually, I'm wondering if that character-in-list construction:

  '(#\space)

is really allowed by the SXML spec. The narrative documentation
doesn't address that, and I'm a bit out of practice reading EBNF, but
maybe I can puzzle it out.

Anyway, thanks. Guess I'll just work around it for now.

--
Matt Gushee