[Chicken-users] SPRING THING 2013 has ended.

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] SPRING THING 2013 has ended.
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:45:25 +0200

Hello all,

I am sad to say that the CHICKEN Spring Thing 2013 is over.  I hope
everyone had a safe journey back home and enjoyed the weekend with
all the other CHICKEN enthusiasts.

At peak times we have been around 20 people packed in the nice
location of the CCC Cologne which kindly hosted us.

Everyone has been quite busy working on their favourite project,
fixing bugs, chatting with nice people, explaining things.

For CHICKEN core work on R7RS has been started and others joined
the fun (thanks Evan and #chicken!)

I have to thank Moritz for organising the locality (he has to pay
off this favour by giving a talk at the upcomming SIGINT) and all
the others for making it such a blast.

Boy, I am tired now...

We should do this again.

Thanks and cheers!

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can