Re: [Chicken-users] Spiffy subprocess cleanup

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Spiffy subprocess cleanup
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 18:30:13 -0700

On 2013/05/22 04:49P, Evan Hanson wrote:
> I tried to paste a response but missed you in #chicken. I think you need
> to make sure to close the ports returned by process*

Actually, it looks like process* fails immediately when called with a
bad command and an argument list, so what I thought would fix your issue
won't work; ignore it (I forgot to change a call to process* without an
argument list to one with it when I tested it).

Now I'm also curious about what to do here.

Evan