Re: [Chicken-users] new egg: glm

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] new egg: glm
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:21:22 +0200

Hi guys,

I decided to use a MIT license like Dan suggested. It's what GLM uses, and it will probably make life easier if at some point we want to embed the GLM sources into this egg (GLM is a header-only implementation).

It should be fairly stable now and hopefully usable, but please help me test! I've tagged version 1.0 and made a release-info file:

https://github.com/Adellica/chicken-glm/raw/master/glm.release-info

I'd be glad to see this in the official egg-index!
Thanks,
K.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kristian,

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:24:25 +0200 Kristian Lein-Mathisen <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'll license it with whatever fits the Chicken model and community.
> Is that BSD perhaps?

Yes.

Best wishes.
Mario