Re: [Chicken-users] "string->number" crashed when compile into exe

From: mao junhua
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] "string->number" crashed when compile into exe
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:46:36 +0800

Hi, Christian, Eric
I found the file that causes the issue.
I use the distribution is from "http://www.kiatoa.com/cgi-bin/chicken-iup/home", named "chicken iup".
there are two copy of "chicken.h" and "chicken-config.h" in "C:\chicken\include" and "C:\chicken\include\chicken". the files in "C:\chicken\include\chicken" is default posistion that new verstion installed. but I don't know why matt (the mantainer) put another "chicken.h" and "chicken-config.h" in"C:\chicken\include" which have higher priority. when I update the implement, the two file in "C:\chicken\include" remained, so the issue is still there. I removed the two file, the issue was fixed.