Re: [Chicken-users] using flymake with chicken

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] using flymake with chicken
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 14:43:14 -0500

Felix scripsit:

> There is nothing like emacs.

'There's nothing like eating hay when you're faint,' he [the White King]
remarked to her [Alice], as he munched away.

'I should think throwing cold water over you would be better,' Alice
suggested: 'or some sal-volatile [smelling-salts, ammonium carbonate].'

'I didn't say there was nothing *better*,' the King replied. 'I said
there was nothing *like* it.'  Which Alice did not venture to deny.

                --Through The Looking Glass, chapter 7

--
There is no real going back.  Though I          John Cowan
may come to the Shire, it will not seem         address@hidden