Re: [Chicken-users] using flymake with chicken

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] using flymake with chicken
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 20:34:49 +0100

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 08:27:32PM +0100, Peter Bex wrote:
> > Suggestions are welcome.
>
> Flymake doesn't have default key bindings for going to the next/prev error.
> Maybe the mode can set up something like M-n and M-p to step between
> errors?  Or does it make more sense to let the user do this so it can
> be customized consistently across languages that use flymake?

Also: is there a way to show the error message?  I found
"flymake-display-err-menu-for-current-line", but that gives
an annoying popup with the message, which is cut off so you
can't read the most important parts.

Note that I'm not familiar with flymake itself, either.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx