Re: [Chicken-users] Is there any documentation about SXpath available?

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Is there any documentation about SXpath available?
Date: 03 Nov 2012 11:37:47 +0100

I recall there was some txpath.scm, which parses XPath and produces sxpath.
Maybe that might help?

From: Peter Bex <address@hidden> Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Is there any documentation about SXpath available? Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:20:55 +0100

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 01:51:01PM +0100, Felix wrote:
Hi, again!

I tried the link mario gave me but what I am looking for is some documentation on the _highlevel_ XPath syntax. The link on the metapaper.com (or whatever) page to a tutorial describing this is broken. Of course.

So, once again, would someone know where to find *some* documentation on the highlevel SXPath syntax?

There's some docs in the source code, and I collected some notes on what
I could find or figure out myself on the wiki page:
http://wiki.call-cc.org/egg/sxpath

I tried to collect some links at the end, but didn't get any further than this one: http://modis.ispras.ru/Lizorkin/sxml-tutorial.html#hevea:sxpathlib

Thanks, Peter. I guess manually walking the tree and using pattern matching
is in the end less work than trying to figure out sxpath ...