[Chicken-users] string-join not in utf8-srfi-13

From: .alyn.post.
Subject: [Chicken-users] string-join not in utf8-srfi-13
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 08:52:14 -0600

I'm trying to use string-join in my egg git-hooks-mediawiki[1].

This egg imports utf8-srfi-13, and I am getting an error message
about this routine:

  Warning: reference to possibly unbound identifier `string-join' in:
  Warning:    parse-error
  Warning:    suggesting: `(import srfi-13)'

I believe that importing utf8-srfi-13 should suffice to get this
routine, and that the utf8 egg should but doesn't import this
routine.

Is that correct?  is string-join the only routine from srfi-13 not
imported by utf8-srfi-13?

I appreciate your guidance here,

-Alan

1: https://github.com/alanpost/git-hooks-mediawiki