Re: [Chicken-users] uri-generic on Ubuntu 11.04 x86, gcc 4.5.2

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] uri-generic on Ubuntu 11.04 x86, gcc 4.5.2
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 22:55:05 -0400

Hi Ivan,

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:40:37 +0900 Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> wrote:

>     uri-generic seems ok on x86_64 running under Debian testing and
> compiled with gcc 4.7.1.
> I will try it out later on Mint Linux, which is an Ubuntu derivative, I
> believe.

Thanks.  I'm quite sure it is some issue likely to be related to that
specific gcc version or something in the toolchain shipped with Ubuntu
11.04, so I think we don't need to worry much about it.  I've been
successfully building uri-generic on quite a lot Linux systems and I had
no problem at all building it during the 4.8.0 test phase (it's one of
the eggs in the pastiche dependencies chain).  Also, I haven't seen
anybody complaining about this particular problem.

Best wishes.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario