[Chicken-users] Building a web store in Chicken scheme

From: yuval
Subject: [Chicken-users] Building a web store in Chicken scheme
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 14:30:55 +0200

Hello

I want to build an open source web store (OpenCart clone) In Chicken scheme.
here is my project prototype repository: https://github.com/ylando2/OpenCart-in-scheme. First question If I will use the chicken scheme fastcgi Is it possible to find a cheap deployment host on the Internet. Most of the web stores are very small (some need only to show the product catalog).
I need functions like "my_sql_real_escape_string" and "htmlspecialchars" in php. I also need to know how to add ssl support (is it only configuration?).
If someone is willing to help me I will be glad.

thanks in advance
Yuval