Re: [Chicken-users] Installing on Mac OS 10.7.3

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Installing on Mac OS 10.7.3
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:16:02 -0600

Check out the latest code, apply the ticket patches, make a boot chicken, then build chicken with the chicken-boot binary. Normal procedure in other words when building from git.

On Feb 14, 2012, at 19:23, Stephen Eilert <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Jim Ursetto <address@hidden> wrote:
On Feb 14, 2012, at 9:26 AM, Jim Ursetto wrote:

> This works with XCode 4.2 on Lion.  If this works without hanging, you're done.
> If you have already upgraded to XCode 4.3...

Oops.  I meant it works until XCode 4.2, and if you upgraded to XCode 4.2 already (which you probably have) then you have to follow the other alternate instructions.  Even I am confused.
Jim

So, in case one has upgraded to XCode 4.3 already and doesn't have a chicken binary anymore...

-- Stephen

"Kids these days.
Whatever happened to hard work?"

       -- Joel Spolsky, The perils of javaschools