Re: [Chicken-users] Fwd: eval works different in Chicken 4.7 from 3.4?

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Fwd: eval works different in Chicken 4.7 from 3.4?
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:09:24 +0200

Hi Matt!

* Matt Welland <address@hidden> [111003 16:34]:
> Oops, didn't copy chicken-users...

conc is part of the unit data-structures now, so your code should
work when you also (use data-structures). I don't know whether it
was loaded by default in chicken-3.4 or whether it got moved to
this unit. Does your code work then?

Kind regards,

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let