Re: [Chicken-users] replace signal with sigaction

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] replace signal with sigaction
Date: 30 Sep 2011 22:59:01 +0200

There is one thing about the modified signaling:
I now can better see from the signal handler what all the thread
states are.

The bad (good actually, wild guesses before) news: it *is* possible
to end up with the current thread state as "blocked".

However I just found out, and the thread which is in this state comes
from some very unclean code written these days along the lines
with those signal experiments.  Could be that I just have to remove
that code.  Maybe it's worse.

/Jörg