[Chicken-users] Chicken at FrOSCon 2011

From: Moritz Heidkamp
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken at FrOSCon 2011
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:29:05 +0200

Fellow Chickeneros,

I would like to direct your attention towards this year's FrOSCon
(http://froscon.org/) which will be taking place from August 20th to
21st in St. Augustin, Germany (near Bonn). As some of you may remember,
Chicken had its first conference appearance of all time at this very
event last year: http://call-cc.org/pictures/froscon-2010/

As for this year's FrOSCon, I am happy to announce that there will once
again be a Chicken booth. However, we will also have a project room at
our disposal this time for all of Saturday. As this room has space for
about 20 people we would like to take this opportunity to host a track
of Chicken related workshops and talks. We already have a few (an
introduction to Lisp/Scheme, the Chicken ecosystem and creating eggs)
but could definitely use a one or two more. So if you are planning to be
at FrOSCon and are willing to present something, send me a message and
I'll put you in the schedule. If you have a good idea for a topic but
won't be at FrOSCon don't hestitate to reply, as well. Of course, you
can also just drop by as a guest and enjoy the show!

So save the date and see you all in August!

Moritz