[Chicken-users] strange warning

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] strange warning
Date: 24 Jun 2011 00:07:55 +0200

Hi all,

I just upgraded to the chicken trunk from version 4.6.5.

Now I get a can full of warnings like:

Warning: (in k9353) constant-folding expression results in error: "bad argument type - not a proper list": (reverse (quote #f))

Warning: (in k9436) constant-folding expression results in error: "bad argument type - not a proper list": (reverse (quote #f))

Warning: (in k10634) constant-folding expression results in error: "bad argument type - not a proper list": (reverse (quote #f))

I don't like it when compiling my code gives warnings, if you see what I mean.

So how would I get rid of them?  (No tricks, I want to track the case down,
no "csc prog.scm 2>/dev/null"-equivalents please. ;-)

The warning by itself is not very helpful. But maybe it's related to a long standing warning I keep getting? (which I happen to accept as the cost of macro trickery of mine):

Warning: in local unknown procedure,
 in toplevel procedure `dispatch#make-askemos-public-user':
 expected value of type boolean in conditional but were given a value of
type `list' which is always true: