[Chicken-users] New python/chicken

From: David Dreisigmeyer
Subject: [Chicken-users] New python/chicken
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:29:34 -0500

This is an improved version of a Chicken REPL embedded in a Python
REPL.  Variable passing between Python and Chicken is automatic but
could probably still use some work.  It should be possible to use the
Chicken REPL without the need for any special command to interact with
Python.  If you want to run one command in Chicken and exit back to
Python you should use:

>>> py_var = c_(once = 1)

Otherwise you'll stay in the Chicken REPL until issuing a ,q or (exit) command.

Let me know if you notice anything wrong, or would like something else
incorporated.  I'm planning on starting to wrap this up as a Python
egg soon.

-Dave